Monday, February 14, 2011

Imagine a dining table and chairs here!

This might not look like much other than a pile of crap and some bank account breaking dog food... but thats not all, I'll educate you. The green floor and the ply wood part combined are our new dining room!! Up until now, we have had props holding the roof up right in the middle of this space. Progress has been made.. the ceiling is all strengthened and the props have removed... so its more real now. We can actually see where the table will go.



Dont walk in the middle of this room now Dad, or you'll be standing on my dining table.... Sorry just a little 'had to be there' kinda joke.

1 comment:

  1. Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

    You kill me. haaaha.

    Looks amazing though! Mannnn. I wanna house so I can destroy shit!

    ReplyDelete