Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The holiday keeps on giving

So, was feeling quite lucky after the previous post and what Gaz had achieved while i was on holiday.
Turns out theres more...
Last night he teased me to death with "ive got a suprise coming for you tomorrow". I dont do suprises.. and it involved multiple tanties last night as i tried to guess what this stupid suprise was going to be.

He dragged it out all day with texts and phone calls just to make me really grumpy.

Anyway. Arrived home after work... expecting to get my suprise handed to me in the form of comfy pants, slippers or some form of warm clothing... and then he made me go freaking searching!

I stomped around and with a clue 'half of its outside and the other inside' i found my brand new mistubishi heatpump goodness installed in my garden... nevermind the yukka they had removed to install it... that yukka isnt going to keep me warm anyway!

And into the lounge i go to find the inside bit that now makes our house cosy and warm! A FIRST! :) :) :)



Best suprise ever!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment